The Major Business Challenges With Covid and Digital Transformation
by Dinis Guarda, Produced for the openbusinesscouncil.org/summit and citiesabc.com
Covid 19 Has Changed and Disrupted all Businesses. Covid-19 is also the major digital transformation accelerator.
As the COVID-19 continues its disruption, the livelihood of many entrepreneurs and SMEs owners has been threatened.
Entrepreneurs are facing many obstacles, including ensuring the businesses they have put their blood, sweat, and tears into continue to stay afloat
“A crisis is an opportunity riding a dangerous wind.” — Chinese Proverb
Businesses have to look at out of the box ways to deal with COVID-19 pandemic challenges.
Small Businesses are Closing Their Doors & Facing an Uncertain Future.
The Business Biggest Challenges now is to Access to Capital and Cash Flow.
Independent of the scale of the crisis, there is always a silver lining.
This video I created reflects on these issues:
These are some of the major challenges and challenges and ways to move when it comes to to Covid-19:
1. Cut the losses, take action and move forward.
2. Accelerate Digital transformation, connect up with relevant business networks.
3. Moving fast, get balance while fostering a healthy honest change management mindset with teams.
4. Managing negativity and information overload with training — focus on coaching & leveraging with industry events and peers.
5. Selecting what makes sense, training your work force and adapting towards the right focus.